- Determing the project scope
- Monitor deadlines and progress of the design project
- Provide necessary project input and data.
- Organize necessary meetings with all process partners to ensure buy-in and multi-disciplinary input
- Make sure efficiency, cost, reliability, safety are key in the design
- Apply end assure Design for manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA ) methodes
- Apply Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Lean manufacturing
- CE documentation according to 2006/45/CE
Examples of installations and machines
Examples of conveyors
Making the workstation safe
Mechanical projects in hospitals:
Lowered heavy duty ceilings Placement of heavy duty structures in the floor.